Post
Gut Chodesh (Even though Tammuz isn't such a good Chodesh). Today, June SAT scores are available. Did anyone get an 80 times ten?
A blog about Soday and anything else.
Gut Chodesh (Even though Tammuz isn't such a good Chodesh). Today, June SAT scores are available. Did anyone get an 80 times ten?
3 Comments:
not available for me. i have no idea y.
how long after rest released did u get urs?
I got my SAT II score yesterday. For SAT I they told me to wait 3 more days and I didn't check before 3 days because of Shavuous. It was there after 3 days. The site should have told you to wait a certain number of days and gave you a link to why it might not be there. Maybe the Sunday SAT I is always late.
they said check back july 1st. e/o else got it, so did weez
Post a Comment
<< Home