Soday History (any number)
This story (from the original soday blog) happened two years ago from tommorow and many times since:
Wednesday, May 5
"The one whos picked first in sports is the best" said Proffesor Harcerk today. "And I was always picked first."
Harcerk continued "I used to run 30 m.p.h. down the street every day. I ran along a truck and he clocked it" "yea sure, you ran 30mph" said Diddy, but the Harc insisted it was true "I would tell you if I was lying, and you would be able to tell if it was something so ridiculous [sic]"
Harcerk continued "I used to run 30 m.p.h. down the street every day. I ran along a truck and he clocked it" "yea sure, you ran 30mph" said Diddy, but the Harc insisted it was true "I would tell you if I was lying, and you would be able to tell if it was something so ridiculous [sic]"

1 Comments:
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home