Monday, June 26, 2006

Repost and Update of Soday Regents Records

I reposted (and updated) the Soday regents records. Someone should ask the new 10th and 11th graders if anyone tied or broke a record.

These are the records, to the best of my knowledge, for different regents taken by people in Soday. Since this list may be revised and presented on the blog in future years when no one will know who we are, I put soday graduation years (not including 12th grade) next to people's names. I also wrote which year they took the test.
Math A-99-Eleven(06)-Au 04, Not Crack(06)-Ja 05, o man(08)-Ja 06, M. Finer(08)-Ja 06
Math B-100-Eleven(06)-Ju 05
Math I**-N/A
Math II**-N/A
Math III**-N/A
English-N/A
Global History-99-Y. Elson(06)-Ju 05
American History-100-Eleven(06)-Ju 06
Earth Science-98-Glunker(06)-Ju 04
Biology-100-Glunker(06)-Ju 05
Chemistry-N/A
Physics*-N/A
Hebrew-97-Eleven(06)-Ju 05
If anyone gets equal or higher grades, please comment on this post. I will post my regents scores as the record for English, Chemistry, and American History regents, until people comment that they got equal or higher grades. Please keep the integrity of this post. Feel free to copy the post in future years and revise the scores.

*Physics will be offered in 2 years(2008)
**They are changing the format of the Math regents to I,II,III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home