Sunday, May 07, 2006

Form B?

If you click on this pdf file you will get the History AP 2006 form B essay questions. I don't know what form B is, but I would've done a lot better on that DBQ. Instead of writing about strange womanhood ideals and cults of domesticity (s/t i knew nothin about), i could've written about the development of tensions between the US and USSR, which i know very well. (AP essay site)
I would think e/o in the US would find that essay easier, it's also actual history unlike the long-questioned woman's studies one. What is form B?!

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha comprendido no en absoluto bien. http://nuevascarreras.com/tag/cialis/ cialis contraindicaciones Penso che si sbagliano. Sono in grado di provarlo. Scrivere a me in PM, discuterne. cialis generico colombia jwwvbobicn [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]viagra cialis[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home